Get Involved – Organisations and Service Providers
Timebank South West can help organisations and service providers to set up a Timebank for their service users. We provide advice and training on all aspects of informal volunteering (Timebanking) and running a Timebank.
Adopting the principles of Timebanking can have many benefits for an organisation or service provider, for example:
- Timebanking can help you to achieve organisational outcomes or goals
- People are assets – through Timebanking they can become active in their own service delivery
- Timebanking enhances the use of scarce or under used resources, frees up time and is a way to trade/share assets
- Co-production and collaborative networks are created with partners
- Increases potential for volunteering opportunities