Job Opportunity-Come work with us
Communications and Administration Worker
Post: Communications and Administration Worker
Hours: 16 hours a week
Salary: £8,652.800 per annum (£20,280 FTE)
Location: Four Greens, 15 Whitleigh Green, Plymouth, PL5 4DD
Timebank South West is a registered charity and has been operating in Plymouth since 2011. It has eight Timebanking Hubs based in Barne Barton, Devonport, Efford, Ernesettle, Honicknowle, North Prospect, Stonehouse, and Whitleigh. It aims to reduce social isolation and loneliness by bringing people and communities together and supporting informal volunteering to increase individuals’ sense of wellbeing. TBSW will be expanding over the next two and half years by increasing our number of timebanks and managing a new project specifically for older persons.
As a result, we have an exciting opportunity open for someone to join our friendly team as a part-time Communications and Administration Worker
If you are someone who has:
- A minimum of 1 year’s previous experience in a communications and administrative role.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to get on with people from different backgrounds and a commitment to working in an anti-discriminatory respectful way.
- An ability to communicate in a polite, friendly, and helpful manner in person, telephone or online and enjoys working with people.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Email, Publisher, Excel, OneDrive, Zoom and other communication tools.
- A good working knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Experience of designing templates, flyers, leaflets, and other marketing materials.
- An ability to produce and maintain accurate records.
- An ability to plan-ahead, organise and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
Then this could be the job for you!
To find out more about the Communications and Administration Worker role and how to apply click the tabs below
Deadline date for returned applications: Wednesday 8th November 2021
Interviews for short-listed candidates: Wednesday 16th December 2021