Communications and Administration Worker
Post: Communications and Administration Worker P/T
Hours: 8 hours a week
Salary: £4,243 (£19,890 FTE)
Location: Four Greens, 15 Whitleigh Green, Plymouth, PL5 4DD
Timebank South West has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Communications and Administration Worker
If you are someone who has:
- a minimum of 1 year’s previous experience in a communications and/or administrative role
- an ability to communicate in a polite, friendly and helpful manner in person, telephone or online and enjoys working with people
- a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, OneDrive
- a good working knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- experience of designing templates, flyers, leaflets and other marketing materials
- an ability to produce and maintain accurate records and filing system
- an ability to plan-ahead, organise and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines
Then this could be the job for you!
Timebank South West is a registered charity and has been operating in Plymouth since 2011. Our overall aim is to positively contribute to people’s well-being and reduce social isolation and loneliness by bringing people together to exchange their time and skills through Timebanking.
We have eight timebanking Hubs based in Barne Barton, Devonport, Efford, Ernesettle, Honicknowle, North Prospect, Stonehouse, and Whitleigh.
We also run a cooking project called Plan It, Cook It, Share It in Whitleigh and Barne Barton.
Timebanking is informal flexible volunteering, fitting around people’s lifestyles where participants only offer skills and interests that they want to offer, when they want to do it. The only currency is time and for every hour of help someone gives they receive an hour in return to ask for something they want or need, from any timebank participant.
To find out more about the Communications and Administration Worker role and how to apply:
- Covering letter CLICK HERE
- Job description and person specification CLICK HERE
- Application form CLICK HERE
- Welcome to Timebanking CLICK HERE
- Timebank South West Theory of Change CLICK HERE
Deadline date for returned applications: Wednesday 30th September 2020
Interviews for short-listed candidates: Wednesday 14th October 2020
Graphic courtesy of www.freepik.com